Each single SCHRAMM bed is an individual tailor-made customization for your good sleep, featuring selected natural materials such as pure new wool from French free-range sheep. Thereby offering you a sleep experience making you dream for years and years to come. In combination with the handmade pocket spring cores the different layers of padding adapt perfectly to your body contours.
SCHRAMM maintains the traditional upholstery technique of the dual mattress system, composing the spring-mounted base mattress with the spring or pocket spring top mattress. Continuous innovations throughout the entire production process provide for pure sleep indulgence and dreamlike resting convenience.
This fantastic manufactured mattress sets new standards throughout Europe with perceptibly increased comfort. DIVINA is available in five different spring tensions. The handcrafted functionality, the natural flexibility and the incomparable bed climate are geared towards a target audience with uncompromising high demands for comfort and luxury.
The new patented heat-tempered pocket springs are made of steel which has been twisted into nine coils, providing dynamics working softly and flexibly. Superb padding materials such as linen, silk, pure new wool and also lyocell or kapok (on demand) are perceptible and to be experienced with all your senses.
- Integral pocket spring core boasting an even force progression by blending different spring tensions along the longitudinal axis of the mattress, adjusted to individual parts of the body.
- App. 500 cylindrical springs (for a mattress size of 100 by 200 cm), individually hand-sewn into cotton pockets
- Thermal furnace tempered springs for unsurpassed elasticity and lasting spring tension
- Patented shoulder cavity, especially for side sleepers: springs of reduced tension and highly elastic cotton ticking in the shoulder area
- Highly elastic padding of natural latex with air chambers
- Best possible bed climate: Elaborate stitching of padding materials (no gluing) provides for all-round aeration
- Five different formulas according to body weight, weight distribution and personal well-being
- Additional silk/linen padding layer for increased convenience
handles on all four sides of the mattress.
Top mattresses SCHRAMM: Pure hand made work to create unique pieces that take into account the parameters of the human stature and the habits and preferences of the individual to the finest detail. So for example, within this mattress range are different spring tensions which molds to the sleepers body insuring support at all times.
Especially for side sleepers this patented shoulder support was developed. Thus, the shoulder can sink pleasantly into the mattress, where the springs are used to support the individual. So the finely differentiated spring forces act on each part of the body dosed correctly.
pocket springs with running force curve by mixing different spring strengths in
the mattress length, tailored to the individual areas of the body.
- Approximately 500 cylinder springs (at 100 x 200 cm). Individually hand sewn in cotton bags
- Oven thermally strengthened 6-speed springs for unsurpassed elasticity and permanent spring force
- Patented shoulder cavity, especially for side sleepers. Springs with reduced force and highly elastic cotton fabric in the shoulder area
- Five different power versions, depending on body weight, weight distribution and personal well-being
- Additional cushioning layer silk / linen for added comfort
- Carrying handles on all four sides of the mattress
Limited stock available in South Africa, mattresses that need to be manufactured have a minimum lead time of 8-12 weeks.
Next Mattress: BLACK FOREST JUBI: FOAM
- Product Code: Schramm Mattresses
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: schramm mattresses